Please find below our frequently asked questions.
- FAQ about the Labrox 5in1 Multilabel Plate Reader
- Q: Under what circumstances would I need bottom reading?
- Q: Which types of plates can be measured with the Labrox reader?
- Q: Can ELISA assays be performed with the Labrox reader?
- Q: What are the PC hardware requirements for the Labrox reader?
- Q: What are the software requirements for the Labrox reader?
- Q: What should I do if I have a problem or question about my Labrox reader?
- Q: Is the Labrox reader as accurate and sensitive with all kinds of microplates?
- Q: If I insert a 96 wells plate into the reader and “tell” the reader that it is a 384 wells will the reader detect the error?
- Q: What is the warranty period of a Labrox reader?
If you do not find the question you are looking for here, please contact one of our applications specialists if you have specific questions relating to your topic of interest.
Please e-mail your question to support[at]labrox.fi